Fisher Girl Productions

Friday, February 03, 2006

Be Still And Know

Greetings! Since I have not posted in two months, I thought I should at least let you know I am alive, well .... sort of.

I have been sick all week with a cold and no voice, on antibiotics regardless if it is viral (which my physician says drugs will not help) or bacterial (which drugs will help), I have felt miserable all week. My voice is slooowly coming back and am feeling a little better.

I am not very good with the "be still and know" stuff that God intends for me. Afterall, since I knew I would be home all this week, I was going to so through the mounds of paperwork that seem to pile up on me overnight. Yeah .... so that didn't happen.

But instead ..... I have also been resting, soaking in some quiet time, doing my 30 minutes a day of devotions and prayer, drinking gallons of OJ (does that count in my daily 5?), excercise?? sleeping.

My schedule gets crazy again next week ..... my annual review for candidate for ministry later in the week, a Culture of Call meeting Friday morning, on to St. Cloud with the UMYs team preparing for our upcoming event, home by late Saturday afternoon.

And God whispers ............ "be still and know".

I know you are there and I rest in your arms and surrender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home