Fisher Girl Productions

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Light vs. Darkness

I am a firm believer that light overpowers darkness. Today, I choose light. I have chosen to immerse myself in every sense of light I can find. I love candles, so they are lit. I have chosen to try and be a light to others today, so I have written a stack of encouragement notes to those who attended TYL Camp. I have spent time with the creator of light today and basked in His amazing grace.

I hate how darkness invades my light. How it creeps into my light gradually at first until it rears it's ugly head just to remind me of it's presence in the world. Have you noticed it? Just when I have experienced a period of gracefilled light, darkness tries to destroy it. Blah!

But today, I turn my face again to the light. Today, I will not fear the darkness.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear, of whom shall I be afraid". Psalm 27.

Light prevails ............... strengthen me with your light. Creep away darkness. You are not welcome here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home