Fisher Girl Productions

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Favorite Things & More

I don't have any creative thoughts or devotions for you so let's play "Favorite Things" this time. I'll compose a list of favorite things and feel free to comment on your favorite things. I may also send this out via email so here ya go.

1. What are you thankful for today? Today, I am thankful for solitude and the ability to take some time for myself the past couple of weeks.

2. What is in your CD player right now? I have been listening to Christopher Ames (our UMYs speaker, www.christopherames.com) "Beyond The Shadows". Pocket Full of Rocks "Song To The King" and Faith Hill "Fireflies" this morning.

3. What reading material is on your nightstand? I just finished a Sandra Brown mystery & am about to start another of her books. I am also reading "Just A Walk Across The Room" by Bill Hybels. My devotional books are usually an assortment, but at the moment consist of "UpperRoom Devotions" on the lectionary, "A Year With Dietrich Bonhoeffer" and a Women of Faith devo. And I also do Word Searches alot to shut down my brain. An occasional recipe book is nearby.

4. Favorite Magazines? I subscribe to "Discipleship Journal" and "Women's Day". I also like "All You" and have just recently discovered "Hallmark" magazine. I think it is new and I think I will subscribe to it. I read "Oprah" and "Real Simple" at the library along with several others.

5. What's cookin'? I have a pot of chili on the stove simmering, a hotdish/garlic bread ready for Supper, and contemplating making more coffee ..... I know, I know .... but you do want your emails answered today don't you?? wink.

6. What movies are ya watchin? I checked out "Cars" & "An Unfinished Life" from the library. If I get your emails answered then I can watch them huh? Last weekend (after the sermon) I rented "All The Kings Men" which was just ok & pretty intense. Haven't been to the theater in a little while.

7. What is on your TV? I like TV too much. "Cold Case", "Brothers & Sisters", "Grey's Anatomy", "Ugly Betty", "Bones", "Numbers" ..... Rachel Ray's show, and "Antique Roadshow".

8. If you were a soda, what would you be? I really like this new Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash but it is hard to find. I also like Cranberry Ginger Ale.

9. Favorite place to stay? that would of course be the St. Cloud Holiday Inn ..... if I want to relax ...unaccompanied by 1,000 youth ..... if I am working .... well it's still my favorite, like a comfortable sweatshirt. Ask for Sherri she'll get ya nestled in.

10. Favorite time waster? reading blogs of course! I better get to your emails. Have a great day. Let me know your favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home