Fisher Girl Productions

Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Trip To Bethlehem

My son Adam & I took in the movie "The Nativity" last night. If you haven't seen it yet, it is good. Adam pacified me by going along. I know now that he is 18 that soon enough we will not get these opportunities to have "Mom & Adam nights" quite as frequently. Out for pizza first beforehand.

He was bored for the first 20 minutes or so, and then all of a sudden started asking questions .... "Which one is Joseph?".... "Was that the angel talking?".... "Who is that mean guy?" (Herod) .... "Are those the three wise guys ... I mean men?" ...."So, they didn't go back and tell the mean guy huh?". It was a good thing there were not many in the theater cause we were breaking the silence rule. As we left the theater, he commented ... "Hhmm, that was pretty good".

The movie was well done and just what I needed to get my focus back. When Jesus is born, it feels like you are really there, both Adam and I were "leaning in". It was a beautiful portrait of the journey to Bethlehem.

If you haven't yet seen it ..... do.

Grace & Peace for the journey~

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home