Fisher Girl Productions

Saturday, January 13, 2007

All Is Well With Introspective Me

Greetings! A friend called me the other day to see if I had fallen off the face of the earth. Sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile. I have spent some time the past few weeks being very introspective. I am an introvert (INFP) on the Meyer's Briggs scale and sometimes I need to cocoon. My schedule usually doesn't allow quite as much cocoon time as I have taken recently, but I have been thristing for some ..... thank you to those of you who have been patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for me to respond to you. Once this week hits, I am off and running until I don't know when. The YIAT meeting is next weekend, Confirmation Gathering the next, District Day, preparing for UMYs ....... the list goes on. Someone once told me that you need to give yourself permission to rest ...... I have taken it!

I am at my desk today and will start whittling away at answering your emails. For those of you concerned that I haven't been writing, I have ... just private reflections these days. I will most likely do some sort of a "list" for your blog reading pleasure ... you know "List your favorite things" and welcome comments as to what some of your favorites are.

So, "all is well, all is well, in all manner of things all will be well". I think that is Julian of Norwich but not to sure. Thanks for some time to rest.

Blessings~

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home